‘GSEF’, an international association for resolving social problems and promoting international solidarity in the field of SSE through partnership between civil SSE organisations and local governments, is looking for an experienced staff and encourages many enthusiastic candidates to apply for this position.
1. Position: Coordinator
2. Vacancy: one position at the GSEF Project Team
3. Main tasks
GSEF Secretariat project planning and implementation
*Policy Dialogues in Asia, Europe and Africa, and training and capacity building programs, networking events, youth camps etc.
Research and investigation projects in collaboration with international organizations
GSEF membership member management / networking and communication support / other misc. tasks
GSEF General Assembly and Steering Committee support
At least one year of experience in the field of social economy or international cooperation (for those who hold master’s degree); or at least three years of experiences in the field of social economy or international cooperation (for those who hold undergraduate degree)
Native level of proficiency in English
No restrictions for international traveling
No restrictions to work in South Korea
* Experience in international relations and organising international conferences / events is desirable
Fluency in written and spoken Korean, French, Spanish is an asset
5. Contract Terms
Contract duration: two years (including probation period of 3 months, The contract is renewable)
Working hours: 09:00 ~ 18:00 (5 days a week)
Working location: GSEF Secretariat (Seoul, Republic of Korea)
Salary: 30,000,000 KRW ~ 35,000,000 KRW per annum (including Korean national pension, industrial accident compensation insurance, employment insurance and national medical insurance coverages)
Annual leave: within 21 days per year
* Final salary scale will be decided through negotiation by taking candidate’s experiences into considerations.
* For a foreign national, there is no additional financial support forrelocation of the candidate and their family to Korea
6. Recruitment process and document requirements
– Announcement for the vacancy: 3 (Thurs) ~ 14 (Mon) Jan, 12 days
* Application closing on 14(Mon) Jan, 23:59 Korean time
– Application submission: via email email@example.com
– Document requirements
1. an application form (please find the attachment)
2. a cover letter (including motivation for the position, max 1,500 words)
3. a certificate of university degrees and transcripts
4. a proof of career certificates
5. a proof of other misc. certificates and supporting documents
* All documents should be in English in principle but certificates can be submitted both in English and Korean
* Items 1 and 2 are required to be submitted when submitting the application, and items 3.4.5 must be submitted at the interview when selected for the interviews.
– Screening and selection
1st round screening – document based: 15 (Tue) Jan, five short listed candidates
2nd round screening – in person interview: 17 (Thu) ~ 18 (Fri) Jan, Secretariat will contact a successful candidate individually
For those intend to apply for the position should submit all the required documents by the application closing date
All candidates should check whether they meet all the requirements of the position.
If there is no successful candidate, the Secretariat will not fill the vacancy and if there is any grounds for disqualification of successful candidate, the contract can be nullified.
Please indicate candidate’s exact contact information such as email address and mobile phone number.
If a candidate need any further details about the position and recruitment process, please contact the GSEF Secretariat via +82(0) 2 352 4208 or firstname.lastname@example.org